We hope you are managing to stay safe in these unprecedented times.
The Wire is committed to delivering your services and have taken a number of steps to protect our team, infrastructure and your services.
- Website and E-mail storage: We are all relying more on our web services. If you receive a website quota warning, we are happy to increase storage at no cost for the next 120 days. Please contact us with the domain name.
- Billing: E-transfer / Interac is recommended to cheques at this time. Please E-transfer to – it is setup for auto deposit, so no password is required – with the invoice number in the notes.
- Offices: Support, Development, Accounting and Sales staff are all working remotely. Our working hours have been expanded to meet increased support. Please use our support form for non-critical requests.
- New services: Internet and colocation installs have been suspended. Please contact us if you anticipate any needs in the next 90 days and we can help schedule or provide alternate solutions. New shared web hosting services and domain registrations are not impacted.
- Data Centre Access: 151 Front Street Data Centre has expanded sterilization procedures and clients with card access must confirm at the security desk that they are not in self-isolation, living with someone self-isolating or recently returned from travel. Guest (escorted) access is suspended. Prior to visiting the datacenter please let our Support team know.
All of our systems are operating normally, and we have ample network capacity. We remain committed to current support and project schedules.