Helping Canada’s largest National Design and Architecture Expo and Conference refresh and add partner microsites every year has been a gratifying long term ExpressionEngine development experience.
Over the years IIDEXCanada collaborated with different design agencies: aftermodern.lab (2014), Mondor Design Associates (2016-2015, 2013–2012), Pylon Design (2011–2008) and Hambly & Woolley (2007–2005). We helped bring their designs to life while ensuring continuity.
- responsive website
- validated to WCAG AA standard
- custom seminars timetable and filter integrated with Microspec’s registration system
- Google Analytics e-commerce across domains tracking
- CSV data export for mobile app
- rich mobile-friendly e-newsletters with flexible layout distributed through Bettermail and archived on site
- ExpressionEngine Multiple Site Manager
- Google Analytics
- Search engine optimization
- Web hosting
2015: The year IIDEXCanada goes mobile
This year IIDEXCanada wanted to keep the 2014 design but appeal to their growing mobile audience. We worked closely with IIDEX team to analyse all design elements and content flow and created a mobile strategy. Re-coding the site was quick thanks to the versatility of our content management system.
The 2014 Seminar Timetable was a success.
IIDEXCanada wanted to try a different presentation for their seminars. We explored several off-the-self calendar scripts but none of them fit the needs so we decided to build something custom. And we got carried away and added speaker biographies too.
The Buildings Show 2014
IIDEXCanada was one of the six shows of The Buildings Show, North America’s largest exposition, networking and educational event for the built environment.
IIDEX Canada 2013
The UIA/PHG 2013 Annual Healthcare Forum + GUPHA Meeting was held in conjunction with IIDEX Canada.